After receiving authorization to move forward to the Application phase of the PFB grant process, applicants must complete the submission using the PFB online grant management system. See below for application guidelines and submission requirements.
Grant Application Information:
- Organization’s full name, address, phone number, and email address.
- Contact name, address, phone number, and email address.
- Brief description of the organization’s purpose and mission.
- Organization’s tax-exempt status verification.
- Brief summary of the organization’s accomplishments and ability to address the identified needs for which the proposed project will be implemented.
- Description of the problem or needs the project will address.
- Definition of the population the project will target.
- Desired goals and outcomes for the project and how those outcomes will be measured.
- Timeline for achieving the project goals and outcomes.
- Supporting facts and data in support of the project.
- Compatibility of the proposed project with the PFB’s mission and vision for funding.
Grant Funding Request, Financial Information and Other Supporting Data:
- Total cost of project.
- Projected amount of funding request with project budget.
- Other funders for project including community support and in-kind donations.
- Current year financial statements.
- 990 forms for last three years. Audit reports as available.