Initial Eligibility Requirements for All Grant Programs
- The applying organization must be a non-profit tax-exempt organization under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- The grant request must be for a program, project, or service that is compatible with the mission, vision, values, and funding priorities of the Pallottine Foundation of Buckhannon (PFB).
- Lifestyle Education
- Health and Wellness
- Leadership Development
- Spiritual and Pastoral Care
- The applying organization must support clients in the region served by St. Joseph’s Hospital in Buckhannon, West Virginia, specifically Barbour, Lewis, Randolph, Upshur, and Webster counties.
Generally, PFB does not fund grants for:
- Capital Projects
2019 – 2020 Deadlines
The 2019 – 2020 Grant Cycle dates are:
- May 1 – June 15, 2019 – Letters of Inquiry (LOI) Completed & Submitted
- June 16 – June 30, 2019 – LOI Approval & Invitation to Apply Issued
- July 1 – August 15, 2019 – Completed Applications Due
- September 30, 2019 – Award Notification and Contract Issuance