Application Process for All Grant Programs
If the applying organization meets the initial eligibility requirements, the following steps must be followed using the Pallottine Foundation of Buckhannon (PFB) online grant management system:
- An Organization Account must be created to begin the process. Click here to begin the process. See the Create a New Account Tutorial for help.
- Letter of Inquiry (LOI) must be submitted online to PBF and must follow the prescribed guidelines to receive consideration. See the Submitting a Letter of Inquiry Tutorial for help.
- The PFB staff will review the LOI to determine that the proposed project is compatible with the mission, vision, values, and funding priorities of PBF.
- If the LOI is approved, the applying organization applicant will be invited to submit a full grant application
- If the LOI is not approved, the applying organization will be notified of the decision.
- The Grant Application must be submitted online to PFB and follow the prescribed guidelines to receive consideration. See the Submitting an Application Tutorial for help.
- The PFB Board and staff will review the Application for project approval and funding level and notify each applicant of decision.
Please see the Tutorials and Required Document Templates below to help with the creation of your account and the submission of your LOI and Application.
Please call or email PFB Executive Director, Janell Ray, at 713.560.7451 or email@example.com with questions on the application process.