Initial Eligibility Requirements for All Grant Programs
- An organization applying for funding under the Healthy Communities Initiative must be a nonprofit tax-exempt organization under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- The grant request must be for a program, project, or service that is compatible with the Mission, Vision, Values, and Focus Areas of the Pallottine Foundation of Buckhannon (PFB).
- The applying organization must support clients in the region served by PFB. That region is comprised of five West Virginia counties – Barbour, Lewis, Randolph, Upshur, and Webster. Organizations with service areas exceeding the Foundation’s region should check with the Foundation before applying for funding.
- PFB does not fund grants for: Individuals, Endowments, or Academic Scholarships. Capital Projects are considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Applicants must complete the submission using the PFB grant management system. Submissions received through any other means will not be considered.
For questions related to project ideas, contact Laura Boone, Senior Program Officer, at 304-397-5955 ext. 103 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Susan Aloi, Health Program Officer, at 304-397-5955 ext. 104 or email@example.com.
For questions related to using the grant management system, contact Brooke Estep, Grants Manager, at 304-397-5955 ext. 102 or firstname.lastname@example.org.